Bang Zoom! Entertainment has an internship program that caters to individuals seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment business. Bang Zoom! Entertainment specializes in creating English language versions of popular anime titles for U.S. release.
Marketing interns will assist with coordinating, researching and developing marketing strategies. Ideally, we’d like someone who can intern a minimum of three days per week with a minimum commitment of three months. This internship is unpaid but may lead to full time employment for the right individual. College credit is available.
• Assist in coordinating marketing campaigns for Bang Zoom! Entertainment
• Assist in coordinating appearances at various conventions such as Comic Con and Anime Expo
• Assisting with the coordination of sponsorships/product placement
• Other duties as seen fit by supervisors
• Knowledge of MS Office programs especially Word & Excel
• File Maker Pro helpful but not necessary
• Dynamic, outgoing personality & positive attitude are a must
• Comfortable working both as a team & independently
• Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented, accurate & dependable
• Must be able to thrive in fast-paced, creative environment
• Must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Must have reliable transportation
Please email a cover letter outlining your availability and a resume as a word document to: email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, please reference, “Marketing Internship.” No Phone Calls Please.